Wednesday 3 November 2010

An update on the Yemen cargo bomb post

As I was about to settle down to an early night, I was surprisingly awakened by the sound of my blackberry that an e-mail had come through. Low and behold, someone from newsy.com, was kind enough to email me her thoughts surrounding  the Yemen cargo bombs and urged me to watch a video about an update of the current situation.

I hope you all find it helpful in your interest in the current situation  as  the video is about the different perspectives of news groups today. This includes; MSNBC and Al Jazeera. It's quite suprising to see the different stories main stream media is coming up with. What is most striking to me is the fact that the US authorities were tipped off by a notorious Al Qaeda member. Does this mean that there are a few good men out there and the World can be kept safe from terrorist attacks? Who knows what the real story is and how will this affect international trade and Globalization in the upcoming months? I look forward to reading your comments..

Enjoy the video;
http://www.newsy.com/videos/al-qaeda-helps-uncover-bombs-headed-for-u-s/

1 comment:

  1. Special thanks to Ileana Llorens from newsy.com for the e-mail!

    ReplyDelete